At Intagleo Systems Limited (“we“, “us”, “our”) we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purposes of the EU and UK data protection laws and any applicable national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation relating to the processing of personal data (together “Data Protection Law”), the data controller is Intagleo Systems UK Limited of 268 Bath Road, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We only use your personal data within the boundaries laid down by the Data Protection Law. Generally, we will only use your personal data as follows:
- Where it is necessary to fulfil our contractual and services obligations to you and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To comply with a legal obligation.
Before processing your personal data for any other purposes, we ask for your consent in advance.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Personal data, or personally identifiable information, means any information about an individual from which that individual can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We collect, use, store and transfer limited personal data about you strictly on a need basis:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, maiden name, last name.
- Contact Data: Includes billing address, email address, company name, website.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site or the Services.
- Profile Data: Includes your username and password, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our Site and Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site and Services (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Special Category Data: We do not collect, store and/or use special category data about you. This means details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data, etc.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you or to provide a service selected by you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have with you or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including via:
- Direct Interactions: You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data when you fill in forms or correspond with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you register or subscribe to use our Services, create an account to use our Site or Services, request marketing to be sent to you, search for a product or place an order on our Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, attend a conference or webinar, give us feedback or contact us and when you report a problem with our Site or Services.
- Purchases: If you register for an event or webinar, we may require you to provide your Identity, Contact, Financial and Transaction Data.
- Community: If you register for an online community that we provide, we may ask you to provide us with Identity, Contact, Profile and Technical Data.
- Automated Technologies or Interactions: As you interact with our Services, Sites or emails, we automatically collect Technical Information about your device, browsing actions, patterns, Location Data and Usage Data. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies about your device, and your use of our Site and Services. We may also receive Technical Data and Location Data; please see the Cookie section below for further details.
PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
Currently, we do not work with any third parties to receive personal data about you.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collect personal data about you from publicly available sources and we may combine this with personal data provided by you. This helps us update, expand, and analyse our records, identify new customers, and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. We also use this for the purposes of delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling, and verifying Contact Data. The personal data we collect includes:
- Identity and Contact Data: from publicly available sources such asCompanies House.
- Identity, Contact and Profile Data: published about you on social media profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
Do not track
We support Do Not Track (“DNT”).
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the “Preferences” or “Settings” page of your web browser.
USES MADE OF PERSONAL DATA
The table below describes of all the purposes for which we plan to use your personal data within the boundaries laid down by the Data Protection Law.
|Type of data
|Lawful basis for processing
|To register you as a new customer. For example, for Webinars.
|(a) Identity (b) Contact
|Performance of a contract with you
|(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation (c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
|(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)
|To administer and protect our business and this Site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, updates, reporting and hosting of data)
|(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise) (b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant Site and Services content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
|(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications (f) Technical
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To use data analytics to improve our Site and Services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
|(a) Technical (b) Usage
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
|(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical (d) Usage (e) Profile (f) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our Services and grow our business)
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAWe do not share your personal data with third parties. We may share it with any member of our group; which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERSOur Services are global and your personal data may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations, our staff are located or where we engage service providers engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of our services. This will involve a transfer of your personal data to countries outside of your country of residence, where data protection rules are different from those of your country of residence.
Our Site and Services are accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. This means that where you chose to post your personal data on our Site or within the Services, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your personal data outside of the EEA or the UK may be deemed to have occurred.
DATA SECURITYWe have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. For example, all information you provide to us will be encrypted using SSL technology and stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and subject to confidentiality.
We have in place procedures to deal with any personal data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of any breach within the boundaries laid down by the Data Protection Law.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we endeavor to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Site or the Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITESOur Site and Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies which you should check before submitting any personal data to these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these privacy policies.
YOUR RIGHTSUnder the Data Protection Law, you have the free of charge right to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability) in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format.
- Withdraw your consent to us processing your personal data, at any time.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
As a security measure, to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data or to exercise your rights. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
DATA RETENTIONWe retain personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was provided or collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.
For UK individuals the data protection authority is: The Information Commissioner’s Office at ico.org.uk
AGE OF USERSThis Site and the Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 16.
- By post: Intagleo Systems UK Ltd, 268 Bath Road, SL1 4DX, United Kingdom.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If You Have any questions
Contact us and we will endeavor to answer them.